You can easily add your Bookeo booking page to your Google My Business listing.
The Google My Business listing gives your business a public identity and presence with a listing on Google, and the information you provide about your business can appear on Google Search, Maps, and Google+.
Unlike the Reserve with Google integration, this type of integration shows a booking link/button in your Google My Business listing, but when customers click on it they will directed to your Bookeo booking page to book. This supports all the usual features, including promotions, gift vouchers, prepaid packages, and so on.
In this article:
- Add your booking page URL to your Google My Business listing
- Where does the booking page URL show on Google Maps?
- Where does the booking page URL show on Google Search?
1. Log into the Google account you used to sign up for Google My Business
2. Click on Info , then on the Edit icon  next to Website. A pop-up window will open
3. In the Appointments URL  section, paste the URL of your booking page, as provided in your Bookeo account, in Marketing>Booking button and links. 4. Click on APPLY 
The booking page URL will show in the business section of Google Maps, next to the Calendar icon 
The booking page URL will show in the business section of Google Search for Appointments