In this article:
- How to sign into Bookeo directly from your Google Apps account
- How to add other users from your Google Apps account
1. Login to your Google Apps account
2. Go to https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/search/bookeo
3. Click on the Bookeo version for your business (Bookeo Appointments, Bookeo Tours and Activities or Bookeo Classes and Courses) and click on the Install button.
4. You will be asked to confirm the access permissions. Click Continue
Once Bookeo is added to your Apps, and it will be listed under the Apps launcher icon. Simply click on it, you will be automatically logged into Bookeo.
You may have many users in your Google Apps account. They also can login to Bookeo via Google Apps, but you must create their account in Bookeo first.
Example: you want a second user firstname.lastname@example.org to be able to access Bookeo. Before trying to sign in via Google apps as that user, make sure to create a user in Bookeo, with the username email@example.com. Choose any password, as long as it is strong.
If a Google Apps user tries to sign into Bookeo before you have created a user with the same email address/username in your Bookeo account, Bookeo will create a new account for that user, because it does not know it must be linked to your existing account. If this happens, simply delete the account that was inadvertently created, add the user to your Bookeo account, and try again.