The name of the workshops and special events you offer are fully customizable in Bookeo.
Once you have set up your workshops and special events, in your Bookeo account:
1. Go to Settings>Workshops
2. In the Name section, you can choose the name that describes the workshops you offer from a scroll-down list or input another name and the relevant articles/plurals.
3. In the Other names section, input the name describing your special events.
Articles in this section
- Define your staff (therapists, consultants...) and locations (rooms, studios) with description, picture, availability in Bookeo Appointments
- Customers can see/select staff and locations in Bookeo Appointments
- How can I add services to my booking page?
- Add a standard service to your Bookeo Appointments account
- Assign resources to services in Bookeo Appointments
- Set up a workshop
- Assign a location (studio, room, city..) and staff (therapist, consultant...) to a workshop
- Create categories in Bookeo Appointments
- Single consultant working in multiple locations (cities, suburbs, studios ...) in Bookeo Appointments
- Set up a business with multiple staff working from the same location