The name of the workshops and special events you offer are fully customizable in Bookeo.
Once you have set up your workshops and special events, in your Bookeo account:
1. Go to Settings>Workshops
2. In the Name section, you can choose the name that describes the workshops you offer from a scroll down list, or input another name and the relevant articles/plurals.
3. In the Other names section, input the name describing your special events.
Articles in this section
- Set up a business with multiple staff working in one location
- Multiple consultants working in multiple locations (cities, suburbs, studios ...) in Bookeo Appointments
- Enable recurring appointments for services and workshops in your Bookeo Appointments account
- How can my customers make recurring appointment bookings?
- How to offer combined services
- Accept/Deny appointments/workshops bookings and offer a workshop that runs only if a minimum number of participants is reached
- Can my customers choose to pay for a service at the time of booking or later?
- Set up a workshop
- Set workshops as private
- How to schedule a service that passes midnight