The name of the workshops and special events you offer are fully customizable in Bookeo.
Once you have set up your workshops and special events, in your Bookeo account:
1. Go to Settings>Workshops
2. In the Name section, you can choose the name that describes the workshops you offer from a scroll down list, or input another name and the relevant articles/plurals.
3. In the Other names section, input the name describing your special events.
Articles in this section
- Number additional option: customers input/select the number of options required - Bookeo Appointments
- Accept/Deny appointments/workshops bookings and offer a workshop that runs only if a minimum number of participants is reached
- Set workshops as private
- Can my customers choose to pay for a service at the time of booking or later?
- How to schedule a service that passes midnight
- How can my customers make recurring appointment bookings?
- Enable recurring appointments for services and workshops in your Bookeo Appointments account
- Services priced by less or more than 1 hour increments (for example 30 minutes)
- How can I offer a workshop that runs only if a minimum number of participants is reached?
- Set up a workshop