Bookeo Appointments lets you offer services in multiple locations in the same timezone, with a single Bookeo account.
- work in your locations on a regular weekly schedule, for example, in Manhattan on Mondays and Tuesdays and in Brooklyn from Wednesday to Friday, AND
- offer the same services with the same prices in all your locations
you can follow the instructions below to let customers select a service, then the specific location.
You can create a drop-down additional option to let your customers pick a location:
1. Go to Settings>Services offered and additional options
2. Go to the Additional options tab
3. click on the New option button to create an option for your locations.
4. Create an option type the customer picks one of the available choices.
5. Input a name, for example "city", "studio", etc. and description (optional) and do NOT tick the "Duration" checkbox.
6. Go to the Choices section to create all your locations. Input a name, for example, "Manhattan", and a description, for example, the address.