Bookeo Appointments lets you offer your customers services in different locations: different cities, studios, and so on. Let's say that you work in Manhattan on Mondays and Tuesdays and in Brooklyn from Wednesday to Friday.
If you want your customers to select a service, then the specific location when they make a booking, follow the instructions below.
Step 1 - Set up an option for your locations
You can create a multiple choice additional option to let your customers pick a location:
1. Go to Settings>Services offered and additional options
2. Go to the Additional options tab
3. click on the New option button to create an option for your locations.
4. Create an option type the customer picks one of available choices.
5. Input a name, for example "city", "studio", etc. and description (optional) and do NOT tick the "Duration" checkbox.
6. Go to the Choices section to create all your locations. Input a name, for example, "Manhattan", and a description, for example, the address.
Step 2 - Set the availability of your locations
To set the availability of this location go to the Availability tab.
A. Set general availability:
From the scroll down menu, set
or use a specific schedule for this location, for each day of the week. In the screenshot below, the location is available on Monday and Tuesday, from 9am to 6am.
B. Set special availability, restricted availability or unavailability
you can define special time slots during which this location is available. This is useful, for example, to set the resource as available on specific dates, or occasionally at night, besides the general availability.
More information on how to create a new period for "Special available time slots" and "Availability".