It is possible to limit the visibility to some services to some customers only.
You can use the concept of 'member' to mark some customers as 'special' customers and offer them access to more services (or lower prices).
To do so:
Articles in this section
- How can I add services to my booking page?
- Create categories in Bookeo Appointments
- Add a standard service to your Bookeo Appointments account
- Define your staff (therapists, consultants...) and locations (rooms, studios) with description, picture, availability in Bookeo Appointments
- Assign a location (studio, room, city..) and staff (therapist, consultant...) to a workshop
- Assign resources to services in Bookeo Appointments
- What is a default service in Bookeo Appointments?
- Set up a workshop
- Customers can see/select staff and locations in Bookeo Appointments
- Can I let customers select if they prefer a male or a female therapist?