It is possible to limit the visibility to some services to some customers only.
You can use the concept of 'member' to mark some customers as 'special' customers, and offer them access to more services (or lower prices).
To do so:
Articles in this section
- Set up a business with multiple staff working in one location
- Multiple consultants working in multiple locations (cities, suburbs, studios ...) in Bookeo Appointments
- Enable recurring appointments for services and workshops in your Bookeo Appointments account
- How can my customers make recurring appointment bookings?
- How to offer combined services
- Accept/Deny appointments/workshops bookings and offer a workshop that runs only if a minimum number of participants is reached
- Can my customers choose to pay for a service at the time of booking or later?
- Set up a workshop
- Set workshops as private
- How to schedule a service that passes midnight