It is possible to limit the visibility to some services to some customers only.
You can use the concept of 'member' to mark some customers as 'special' customers, and offer them access to more services (or lower prices).
To do so:
Articles in this section
- Number additional option: customers input/select the number of options required - Bookeo Appointments
- Accept/Deny appointments/workshops bookings and offer a workshop that runs only if a minimum number of participants is reached
- Set workshops as private
- Can my customers choose to pay for a service at the time of booking or later?
- How to schedule a service that passes midnight
- How can my customers make recurring appointment bookings?
- Enable recurring appointments for services and workshops in your Bookeo Appointments account
- Services priced by less or more than 1 hour increments (for example 30 minutes)
- How can I offer a workshop that runs only if a minimum number of participants is reached?
- Set up a workshop