It is possible to limit the visibility to some services to some customers only.
You can use the concept of 'member' to mark some customers as 'special' customers and offer them access to more services (or lower prices).
To do so:
Articles in this section
- Define your staff (therapists, consultants...) and locations (rooms, studios) with description, picture, availability in Bookeo Appointments
- Customers can see/select staff and locations in Bookeo Appointments
- How can I add services to my booking page?
- Add a standard service to your Bookeo Appointments account
- Assign resources to services in Bookeo Appointments
- Set up a workshop
- Assign a location (studio, room, city..) and staff (therapist, consultant...) to a workshop
- Create categories in Bookeo Appointments
- Single consultant working in multiple locations (cities, suburbs, studios ...) in Bookeo Appointments
- Set up a business with multiple staff working from the same location