Adding services to your booking page is very easy!
In this article:
What kind of service can I set up in my Bookeo Appointments account?
Standard services: such as a service with a duration of 1 hour. Click here to learn more
- Combined Services: offer multiple, combinable services in one appointment. For instance, a beauty salon may offer waxing services, and customers can choose leg, underarm, upper lip, Brazilian waxing, or a combination of them. Click here to learn more
- Services priced by their duration if you offer a service priced by their duration, customers can select the duration. Click here to learn more
- Service categories: group your services into categories, for easier navigation by customers. Click here to learn more
- Automatic gap between appointments, that Bookeo will leave before and after your appointments. For example, a 30 minutes gap between your appointments, to clean up and get ready for your next customer. Click here to learn more
- Customize the time resolution for you and your customers. For example, you can set that your customers can only make bookings with a 30-minute time resolution, that is at 9.00am, 9.30am, 10am, and so on. Click here to learn more
- Customize the availability of each service: for example, if you have a service with a duration of 45 minutes, and you want appointments for it to start on the hour (9AM, 10AM, etc). Click here to learn more