With Bookeo Appointments you can offer services in multiple locations. You can set up a separate Bookeo Appointments account for each location or manage multiple locations in a single account.
In this article:
- Single account vs Separate accounts
- Manage multiple locations in a single account
Single account vs Separate accounts
If you set up a separate Bookeo Appointments account for each location, each location can have its own branding (logo, business address), can only access settings of its own account to set schedules, prices, bookings, customers, sales reports, etc. If needed, you can set one time zone and a specific payment gateway account per location.
If you set up multiple locations in a single account, you can set one branding (one logo and one business address). You can set one time zone and one payment gateway account. Account managers and users can access schedules, prices, bookings, customers, sales reports of all locations.
Manage multiple locations in a single account
If you want to manage multiple locations in a single account, and
- offer different services in each location, AND/OR
- offer the same services with different prices in your locations,
you will have to set up your locations as categories in your account, then set up services under the specific category/location.
- your staff members work in one location only, AND
- you offer the same services with the same prices in all your locations
you can follow the instructions below to let customers select a service, then the specific location.
Create an option for your locations
Create a dropdown list additional option for your locations
1. Go to Settings>Services offered and additional options
2. Go to the Additional options tab
3. Click on the New option button to create an option for your locations
4. From the Type drop-down menu, select the customer picks one of available choices
5. Input a name, for example, city, studio, etc. and a description (optional). Do NOT tick the Duration checkbox.
6. In the Choices section, click on the New Choice button to create your locations.
7. Input a name, for example, Manhattan, and a description, that could be the address.
a. General availability
b. Special availability, restricted availability or unavailability
during which this location is available. This is useful, for example, to set the resource as available on specific dates, or occasionally at night, besides the general availability.
9. Go to the Resources tab and from the Resources scroll down menu select this choice is only available with the selected resources, and tick the consultants working in this location. In the example below, Angela Walls and Sally Sanchez work in the selected location.
10. Save and repeat instructions for your other locations.