When customers want to change/cancel their booking, login into the customer area, buy a gift voucher or leave a review, they are redirected to your main booking page - the page you set up in Settings>Website integration - showing the relevant content.
If the page you set up in Settings>Website integration does not exist, your customers will get a 404 or Page not found message. If the page you set up in Settings>Website integration does not contain the widget, your customers will not be able to see it.
To correct the error:
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on Website Integration
3. At point 2. Input the address of the page where you put the widget, please input the correct URL of your booking page.
Articles in this section
- Error: Invalid Mailchimp Setup - the email was permanently deleted and cannot be re-imported. The contact must re-subscribe to get back on the list. Your Mailchimp integration has been disabled
- User authentication failed due to invalid authentication value
- The following problem has occurred: Error sending campaign to MailChimp : Your Campaign is not ready to send. address(es) [email address]
- Error trying to auto accept booking [number]. There is an error in booking [date and time]. Please review the date and time of the booking.
- Image too big. Please resize the image before uploading
- The payment could not be processed. Reason: 05 Do Not Honour
- There was an error in the web page yourdomain.com : Invalid response from remote server: 403
- The following problem has occurred: Web site integration is not enabled. Please enable web site integration in Settings / Web site integration
- Your MailChimp list contains some custom fields that Bookeo knows nothing about.
- The minimum number of total people is higher than the sum of the maximum number of people for all categories