You are trying to subscribe to a Bookeo paid plan and get the error message the payment could not be processed. Reason: 05 Do Not Honour - this error message is issued by your card issuer and means the merchant (us) should not allow the purchase.
There is a problem with your account. You can call your bank. Ask them to explain why they refuse to authorize the purchase. If there is a restriction on shopping outside your country tell them to remove this and immediately. Often we see the same account number worked for a previous purchase and a renewed card does not. This is a matter for the bank to fix.
Articles in this section
- Error: Invalid Mailchimp Setup - the email was permanently deleted and cannot be re-imported. The contact must re-subscribe to get back on the list. Your Mailchimp integration has been disabled
- User authentication failed due to invalid authentication value
- The following problem has occurred: Error sending campaign to MailChimp : Your Campaign is not ready to send. address(es) [email address]
- Error trying to auto accept booking [number]. There is an error in booking [date and time]. Please review the date and time of the booking.
- Image too big. Please resize the image before uploading
- The payment could not be processed. Reason: 05 Do Not Honour
- There was an error in the web page yourdomain.com : Invalid response from remote server: 403
- The following problem has occurred: Web site integration is not enabled. Please enable web site integration in Settings / Web site integration
- Your MailChimp list contains some custom fields that Bookeo knows nothing about.
- The minimum number of total people is higher than the sum of the maximum number of people for all categories