If you are getting the error message There was an error in the web page yourdomain.com: Invalid response from remote server: 403, you are trying to integrate the booking widget into a web page that is not live or password protected.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of this error and provide your Bookeo username.
Articles in this section
- User authentication failed due to invalid authentication value
- The following problem has occurred: Error sending campaign to MailChimp : Your Campaign is not ready to send. address(es) [email address]
- Error trying to auto accept booking [number]. There is an error in booking [date and time]. Please review the date and time of the booking.
- Image too big. Please resize the image before uploading
- The payment could not be processed. Reason: 05 Do Not Honour
- There was an error in the web page yourdomain.com : Invalid response from remote server: 403
- The following problem has occurred: Web site integration is not enabled. Please enable web site integration in Settings / Web site integration
- Your MailChimp list contains some custom fields that Bookeo knows nothing about.
- The minimum number of total people is higher than the sum of the maximum number of people for all categories
- My customers can't leave a review, buy a gift voucher, change/cancel a booking