You can set a base price for a specific number of participants and a per person price for additional participants. For example, if you accept a maximum of 10 participants per booking, you can set
- a base price of $100 for up to 4 participants, plus
- $30/adult and $20/student for the 5th to the 10th participants
1. Go to:
- in Bookeo Appointments: Settings>Services offered and additional options or Settings>Workshops
- in Bookeo Tours and Activities: Settings>Tours/activities
- in Bookeo Classes and Courses: Settings>Classes, courses, events.
2. Click on a service/tour/class
3. Go to the Price tab
4. Tick in the Enable price  checkbox
5. In the Standard price section, from the Price type  scroll down menu, select base price plus a price per person
6. Set a Base price , in our example $100
7. Set the Base number of people , in our example 4. This number of participants is included in the base price. So, in our example, if a booking is made for 3 participants, Bookeo will charge $100.
8. Set the price  for the participants above 4, in our example $30/adult and $20/child