If you want to set up a personal lesson where customers can choose the start time among a restricted availability set by you, for example, available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9am to 6pm, and customers can decide to start the lesson at 11am:
1. Go to Settings>Classes, Courses, events
2. Click on the New button, then on Personal lesson/appointment. You will complete a quick set up wizard, and will be able to define more details later.
3. Input the Name  of the personal lesson. If you have already created categories, from the Category  scroll down menu, select the category this class belongs to.
4. Input a Description  of the personal lesson.
5. Click on the New section  button to create information sections (such as "What to bring", "More info" and so on).
6. In the Schedule section, select the Duration  of the personal lesson/appointment.
7. Click on the green + icon to set the availability of your personal lesson/appointment for each day of the week.
In the pop up window that will open set the interval  between start time and end time. The personal lesson/appointment can have different intervals for each schedule.
7. In the Standard price section, set the lesson Price per person . If you offer special prices for members, you can tick the Enable member prices  checkbox to set a member price.
When you finish the set up wizard, you will also be able to:
- set total price
- create people categories (children, seniors...) and set different prices for them. Click here for more information
- set special prices: during pricing seasons, days/time of the week, number of people, group/family discounts. Click here for more information
- set lessons available only for customers who purchased a prepaid package only. Click here for more information
13. From the online payment  scroll down menu, select your preferred online payment option (payment of the full amount, deposit, collect credit card number...).
When you finish the set up wizard, you will also be able to set:
14. In the Image section, click on the Upload button to upload an image for your class. When you finish the setup wizard, you will also be able to upload a gallery of Images and videos.
15. In the Permissions section, set account users permissions for this class.