A tour with specific dates, for example, a tour held on September 4, October 22, November 15, can be set up in Bookeo as a "Special event".
1. Go to Settings>Tours/Activities
2. Click on the New button, then on Special event. You will complete a quick set up wizard and will be able to define more details later.
3. Input the Name  of the tour and a description . You can also create New information sections  (such as "What to bring", "Itinerary" and so on).
4. In Schedule section, click on the button New to create a date for the tour.
Input Date , Start time  and Number of seats . The tour can have different start time and seats for each schedule time slot.
Repeat to input all the dates when this tour is available and a summary will be shown in a table.
5. Select the Duration  of the tour from the scroll down menu, or input a duration if it is not in the list.
6. Tick the Private checkbox if you want to accept only one booking per time slot, regardless of the number of participants.
7. In the Standard price section, set the tour price. If you offer special prices for members, you can tick the Enable member prices checkbox to set special prices for members.
When you finish the set up wizard, you will also be able to:
8. From the online payment scroll down menu, select your preferred online payment option (payment of the full amount, deposit, collect credit card number...)
When you finish the set up wizard, you will also be able to set:
9. In the Image section, click on the Upload button to upload an image for your tour. upload a gallery of Images and videos.