If you want to set up an Open schedule tour/charter where customers can choose the start time among a restricted availability set by you, for example, available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9am to 6pm, and customers can decide to start the tour at 11am:
1. Go to Settings>Tours/Activities
2. Click on the New button, then on Open schedule tour/appointment. You will complete a quick set up wizard, and will be able to define more details later.
3. Input the Name  of the Open schedule tour If you have already created categories, from the Category  scroll down menu, select the category this tour belongs to.
4. Input a Description  of the Open schedule tour. You can also create New information sections  (such as "What to bring", "More info" and so on).
5. In the Schedule section, select the Duration  of the Open schedule tour/appointment.
6. Click on the green + icon to set the availability of your Open schedule tour/appointment for each day of the week.
In the pop-up window that will open set the Interval  between start time and end time. The Open schedule tour/appointment can have different intervals for each schedule.
When you finish the set up wizard, you will be able to set tour visibility. Click here for more information
7. Input how many people a booking can be for.
8. In the Standard price section, set the tour Price per person . If you offer special prices for members, you can tick the Enable member prices  checkbox to set a member price.
When you finish the set up wizard, you will also be able to:
- set total price
- create people categories (children, seniors...) and set different prices for them. Click here for more information
- set special prices: during pricing seasons, days/time of the week, number of people, group/family discounts. Click here for more information
- set tours available only for customers who purchased a prepaid package only. Click here for more information
9. From the online payment  scroll down menu, select your preferred online payment option (payment of the full amount, deposit, collect credit card number...).
When you finish the set up wizard, you will also be able to set:
10. In the Image section, click on the Upload button to upload an image for your tour. When you finish the set up wizard, you will also be able to upload a gallery of Images and videos.
When you finish the set up wizard, you will be able to set a message to be shown in the booking confirmation and reminder email. Click here for more information