Open schedule tours/charters let customers choose the start time among a restricted availability set by you. For example, you can set that the open schedule tour/charter is available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9am to 6pm, and customers can decide to start the tour at 11am.
Private tourOpen schedule tours/charters are private tours. A private tour consists of a group of people who do not want to share their tour with people they do not know and the resources included in the tour are for the exclusive use of the private group.
With open schedule tours/charters you can accept only one booking - with multiple participants - per timeslot, per resource. For example, if you have 2 boats, you can accept only one booking - with multiple participants - for each boat for a specific timeslot.
If you want to accept multiple bookings for the same timeslot per resource, you should set up a regular tour or a special tour.
If you want to set up an Open schedule tour/charter
1. Go to Settings>Tours/Activities
2. Click on the New button, then on Open schedule tour/appointment. You will complete a quick set up wizard, and will be able to define more details later.
3. Input the Name  of the Open schedule tour If you have already created categories, from the Category  scroll down menu, select the category this tour belongs to.
4. Input a Description  of the Open schedule tour. You can also create New information sections  (such as "What to bring", "More info" and so on).
5. In the Schedule section, select the Duration  of the Open schedule tour/appointment.
6. Click on the green + icon to set the availability of your Open schedule tour/appointment for each day of the week.
In the pop-up window that will open set the Interval  between start time and end time. The Open schedule tour/appointment can have different intervals for each schedule.
Instead of an open range interval, you can enforce the tour to only start at fixed times. Click here for more information
7. Input how many people a booking can be for.
8. In the Standard price section, set the tour Price per person . If you offer special prices for members, you can tick the Enable member prices  checkbox to set a member price.
When you finish the set up wizard, you will also be able to:
- set total price
- create people categories (children, seniors...) and set different prices for them. Click here for more information
- set special prices: during pricing seasons, days/time of the week, number of people, group/family discounts. Click here for more information
- set tours available only for customers who purchased a prepaid package only. Click here for more information
9. In the Image section, click on the Upload button to upload an image for your tour. When you finish the set up wizard, you will also be able to upload a gallery of Images and videos.
When you finish the set up wizard, you will be able to set a message to be shown in the booking confirmation and reminder email. Click here for more information