Bookeo lets you send emails to all the customers and participants to a class, course, event, tour, or activity.
To send the email, in your Bookeo account:
1. Go to Calendar
2. Click on the specific class, course, event, tour, or activity to open it.
3. Click on the Email button on the right-hand side. A pop-up window will open.
4. Type the Subject  of the email, the Message .
5. In the Recipients  section, select the participants you want to send the email to
6. Tick the Copy  checkbox if you want to send a copy of the email to yourself.
7. Click on the Send button.
8. Bookeo will confirm to how many customers the email was sent.
9. Click Ok
Please note that:
- The email will be sent to all the customers who made a booking and to all the participants for which you collected an email address using Participants standard fields. Click here for more information.
- If you click on the Courses and events tab in the dashboard calendar, you will send the email to all customers/participants of the class you click the button for.
If you click on the day view for classes (1, 3, 7 or 14 days), you will send the email to participants to the entire course, and late enrollments starting on that date or drop-ins booked for that date.