If you want to add services to your Bookeo account,
1. Go to Settings>Services offered and additional options
2. In the Service tab, Choices section, click on the New Choice  button
Step 1 - Set up service details and duration
In the General tab, you can:
1. Select the service Category . Click here for information on how to set up service categories.
2. Set the name  and description  of the service
3. Set the service duration 
4. From the Color for the calendar , you can select a color to color code bookings for this service in your Bookeo Calendar.
5. Set a service product code , for the integration with Google Analytics.
6. From the Visibility  scroll down menu, set if the service can be booked by any customer visiting your booking page, by members only or by Bookeo account owner, manager, and users. Click here for more information.
Step 2 - Set up service price
In the Price tab, you can set a standard price, special prices, taxes.
1. In the Standard price section, set up the service price:
- per person: from the Price type  scroll down menu select per person
- total: from the Price type  scroll down menu select total
and input the price in the Price  field.
You can also set up special prices for members. Simply tick the Enable member prices  checkbox and input the special price for members. Click here for more information.
2. In the Special prices section, you can click on the New special price  button to set up special prices, applying for example specific during times or days of the week. Click here for more information on how to set up special prices.
3. In the Taxes section, from the Taxes  scroll down menu, you can set up taxes applying to your services. Click here for more information on how to set up taxes.
4. In the Package only section, tick the Package only  checkbox if services can be booked only by customers with prepaid packages. Click here for more information.
Step 3 - Set the availability of the service
In the Availability tab, you can set the schedule, special available time slots and availability.
1. In the Schedule  section, from the scroll down menu select:
- this choice is always available: if the service is available when the resources used to provide the service are available. For example, if your resources are available from 9am to 4pm, your service will also be available from 9am to 4pm.
- this choice is only available during these hours: if the service is available only during specific hours or days, and set the availability.
hereon how to create a new period availability or non availability.
2. In the Special available timeslot section, you can set special availability, in addition to the standard availability set in the Schedule  section. Click on the New  button to create a new special availability period. Click here for more information.