Bookeo offers a search function for bookings for the back-end, similar to the search function offered for the front end.
1. Go to Calendar
2. If you want to:
- create a new booking: click on a time slot
- reschedule an existing booking: click on a booking to open it
3. Select a service, class or tour.
4. In the When section, click on the Find  button.
5. A pop-up window will open and show available timeslots for booking. You can click on the arrows in the calendar section to see upcoming days  or months .
6. Click on a time slot
7. Complete the booking details
The Find function will show available slots according to your account settings, including:
- automatic gaps between appointments
- specific availability of a service and/or resource