You can cancel a date of a tour/class/workshop from your dashboard Calendar.
In this article:
- Cancel a tour/class/tour/class/workshop on a specific day
- Will the canceled tour/class/workshop show in my Bookeo Calendar?
- Will the canceled tour/class/workshop show on my booking page?
If you need to cancel a tour/class/workshop on a specific day, simply:
1. Go to your Calendar
2 Click on the tour/class/workshop (a pop up window will open)
3. Click on the Delete button
4. You will be asked to confirm if you want to cancel the tour/class/workshop: all the existing bookings for the tour/class/workshop will be cancelled.
If you want to send an email to your customers, to inform them about the cancellation, please tick the Send email: customers checkbox.
If you want to send an email to the other users of your account, to inform them about the cancellation, please tick the Send email: users checkbox.
In the Message to customers box, you can also type a custom message that will be sent in the email.
5. Click on the Yes, cancel button to cancel the tour/class/workshop and send the email to customers/users.
You can decide to see canceled tours/classes/workshops (by you or for virtual rostering) in your Bookeo Calendar or to hide them.
If you want to see them, click on the Canceled button at the top of your Bookeo Calendar. Unclick the Canceled button if you do not want to see Canceled tours/classes/workshops in your Calendar.
Canceled tours/classes/workshops will not show in the resources' calendar.
Bookeo lets you decide if you want to show canceled tours/classes/workshops in your booking page.
If you want to show them:
1. Go to Settings>Booking Preferences
2. In the Canceled tours/classes/workshops section, tick the checkbox Show canceled tours/classes/workshops
How a canceled tour/class/workshop will show in your booking page
Tours/classes/workshops canceled because of virtual rostering conflicts are never shown to customers. This setting only applies to tours/classes/workshops manually canceled by you or users of your account.