Bookeo lets you set how max. and min. in advance a booking can be made online by your customers for a class, course or event:
To set booking limits:
- In Bookeo Appointments, for
- your services, go to Settings>Time settings. Go to the Booking limits tab
- your Workshops, go to Settings>Workshops. Select a workshop and go to the Schedule tab
- In Bookeo Classes and Courses: go to Settings>Classes, courses, events. Select a class and go to the Schedule tab
- In Bookeo Tours and Activities: go to Settings>Tours/activities. Select a tour/activity. Go to the Schedule tab
3. In the Booking limits section, set how in advance a booking can be made online. These booking limits do not apply to bookings manually created in Bookeo.
One day in advance means the booking must be done at least the day before the visit. If the appointment/class/tour starts at 8am on July 22, the booking must be done before midnight of July 21.
24 hours in advance means exactly 24 hours: if the appointment/class/tour starts at 8:00am on July 22, the booking must be done before 8:00am of July 21
For short notice bookings, you can set SMS notifications for Bookeo account owner, managers, and users.