Bookeo lets you set how max. and min. in advance a booking can be made online by your customers for a class, course or event:
To set booking limits:
- In Bookeo Appointments, for
- your services, go to Settings>Time settings. Go to the Booking limits tab
- your Workshops, go to Settings>Workshops. Select a workshop and go to the Schedule tab
- In Bookeo Classes and Courses: go to Settings>Classes, courses, events. Select a class and go to the Schedule tab
- In Bookeo Tours and Activities: go to Settings>Tours/activities. Select a tour/activity. Go to the Schedule tab
3. In the Booking limits section, set how in advance a booking can be made online. These booking limits do not apply to bookings manually created in Bookeo.
For short notice bookings, you can set SMS notifications for Bookeo account owner, managers, and users.