You can create a quick block to set that your resource(s) are unavailable for booking during a specific day and time. The time will be blocked for the specific resource, for:
- appointments in Bookeo Appointments
- personal lessons/appointments in Bookeo Classes and Courses. Click here for more information
- open schedule tours/appointments in Bookeo Tours and Activities. Click here for more information
1. Go to your Bookeo Calendar
2. Click on the Block button at the bottom of the page.
3. Click on the time when your unavailability starts, and drag the mouse on the time when it ends - and you are again available for bookings. When you release the mouse, a pop-up window will open.
4. In the What section, from the resource scroll down menu, select:
pick manually 
Click on the resources shown . A drop-down menu will show. Tick the resources  that you want to block.
- pick automatically 
From the scroll down menu , select the number of resources  that you want to block. The resources will be automatically picked by Bookeo.
5. In the When section, check the date  and time  of the block and input a Reason .
6. Click on the Save button. The quick block will now show in your Calendar. You and your customers won't be able to create a booking using the resource(s) affected by the quick block.